The Pro Combi boot is ideal for new multi-discipline racers. The progressive lateral support and flexible sole make it the perfect boot for both skating and classic.
The Energyzer cuff provides strong lateral ankle support for skating while the flexible sole delivers the enhanced snow feel needed for classic.
Progressive lateral support offers efficient power transmission without sacrificing snow-feel, so you can ski longer with less fatigue.
SensiFit™ with dissociated Quicklace™ adjustment allows for precise wrapping of the forefoot and upper foot making the performance fit comfortable for everyone.
- Providing extremely precise and comfortable foothold to feet ranging from narrow to wide.
HEEL ADJUSTMENT: Adjustable Heel Strap
- Adjustment strap around the back of the heel for precise heel hold, comfort, and performance.
LACING: Dissociated Quicklace
- Salomon's patented technology, the dissociated lacing system allows adjustment of forefoot or upper foot tightening by pulling different parts of the Quicklace™.
CHASSIS: Combi Flex
- Ideal ratio between torsion rigidity and forefoot rolling to practice both skating and classic.
CHASSIS: 3D Skate
- Injected plastic chassis, allows heel support and good torsional rigidity to optimize power transfer.
CUFF: Performance Energyzer
- Lateral support and transmission associated with the 3D skate heel counter provide excellent support for combi boots and allow ankle freedom for classic.
LAST: 102 Performance Fit
- Medium volume for a maximum foothold, high comfort, and precise fit.
OUTSOLE: PROLINK Racing skate
- This racing outsole with a low profile offers abrasion resistance and rigidity, maximizes power transfer, and delivers exceptional snow feeling and torsional rigidity for skating.
FIT: Custom Fit
- Combination of comfort foam, thermo-moldable foam, and lycra provide ultimate fit and comfort to every foot's morphology.
|Order size||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||EUR||UK||US Women|
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. NNN, SNS, or 3-Pin? What's the difference?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
Custom boot fitting recommended
Stop by for the perfect fit
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 5.5||195751321143||PRO365177295|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 6.5||195751321150||PRO366129425|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 7.5||195751321174||PRO368216065|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 8||195751321198||PRO354088448|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 8.5||195751321273||PRO368498325|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 9||195751321181||PRO359918189||210000014569|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 9.5||195751321211||PRO36147035||210000014570|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 10||195751321235||PRO363352670||210000014571|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 10.5||195751321204||PRO372618155||210000014572|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 11.5||195751321259||PRO371833855|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 12||195751321242||PRO363973692|
|Dark Navy/Black/Process Blue / 12.5||195751321266||PRO373423195|