Go deeper and further in the new brimmed Trig MIPS Helmet, a hard-shell freestyle helmet that offers the peace of mind of MIPS with the dialed-in fit of the In Form Fit system.
Check in with the Trig MIPS Helmet and check out for all your freestyle sessions and backcountry expeditions.
Thermostat Control Adjustable Venting allows for perfect airflow whether ascending or descending, and the Stack Ventilation keeps your goggles fog-free no matter what your energy output. Meanwhile, its fit can be customized at the turn of a dial via the In Form Fit System and the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System may offer more protection in angled impacts. All this tech business is shielded in a progressive brimmed design guaranteeing Seamless Compatibility with Giro goggles.
- Removable goggle retainer
- Removable earpads
- Thermostat control adjustable venting allows you to custom tune airflow instantly with a simple, low-profile control button on the outside of the helmet stack vent™ technology
- The In Form™ fit system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds - even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6cm of adjustment and enhanced stability.
- 570g (size medium)
- compatible with aftermarket giro audio systems by outdoor tech
- CE EN1077
- Removable goggle retailer
- Removable ear pads
- Compatible with aftermarket giro audio systems by outdoor tech
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR SIZE
Wrap a measuring tape around your head, keeping the tape level from front to back. Note the measurement and reference the Size Guide.
|ADULT SUPER FIT SIZE||CIRCUMFERENCE|
|Small||52 - 55.5 cm|
|Medium||55.5 - 59 cm|
|Large||59 - 62.5 cm|
Note: We recommend you try helmets on before buying. Make sure the helmet fits with a little room when the fit system is loose, and sits low enough to protect your forehead without hindering vision. Once you’ve got the right size, you can adjust the fit.
HOW TO ADJUST THE FIT
Step 1: Adjust the fit system at the rear of the helmet for a snug, secure fit. Some helmets also include a vertical tuning feature that allows you to adjust the fore/aft tilt, for optimal positioning on your head.
Step 2: Adjust the straps so that they sit just below the earlobes.
Step 3: Adjust the buckle so that it rests against the back of the jaw/throat.
Step 4: Adjust the interior pads if needed.
Step 5: Check the fit to make sure helmet is comfortable and secure. It should not roll forward or back, or be able to slide off.
|Matte Black / Small||768686141157||7095170||210000004903|
|Matte Cool Breeze / Medium||768686332647||7119106||210000004552|