PIN IT TO WIN IT.
Whether it's a rolling singletrack, long gravel climb, or a cross course so stupid-technical and weathered, the all-new Tesca mountain bike shoe is engineered to give you every advantage. The Motion Efficiency System featuring the incredibly efficient and comfortable ExoBeam sole and ExoWrap enclosure will keep up with you as you embark on the never-ending sprints of XC, CX, or gravel endeavors.
- Exclusive thermoset carbon/glass fiber composite ExoBeam plate featuring a full rubber covered dual-beam design increases power transfer and stability
- Specially developed women's specific last increases motion efficiency and relaxed fit
- Reinforced high-density, water-resistant PU upper with laser-cut micro-perforations combines optimal support with extremely low weight while providing optimal ventilation and promoting a balanced foot climate
- On-the-fly micro-adjustment Boa Fit System (IP1) closure combines with ExoWrap for superior fit
- Exclusive Slip-Last construction allows the forefoot to be stiff while enabling torsional rotation of the rear and midfoot
- Reversed forefoot strap ensures maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Ultra grippy SharkSkin heel liner gives a secure, slip-free fit even under the harshest conditions
- Molded TPU toe guard protects forefoot and features double secure cleat inserts
- Removable sock liner with tunable arch support and TransTextura Plus antimicrobial layer promotes a balanced foot climate
|Cleat Compatibility||2 Bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Boa Fit System combined with ExoWrap|
|Upper||Water-resistant PU upper with laser-cut micro-perforations|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Purple / 36||04713250849164||870001666|
|Purple / 42||04713250845203||870001625|